Bridge Loans (USA only)
We offer quick-closing loans to borrowers, usually for the purchase of, or renovation of, investment properties. We fund loans for properties and projects that government-backed organizations would never be able to lend on.
|Minimum Loan Amount|| $2,000,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$100,000,000+|
|Interest Rate ($2MM-5MM)||7.5% – 9.99%|
|Interest Rate ($5MM-$100MM+)||1 Month LIBOR plus 550 – 850|
|Origination Fee||2 to 3 Points|
|Term Length||12 to 36 Months|
|Time to Close||3 to 4 Weeks|
|Maximum Loan to Value ($2MM-$5MM)||70%|
|Maximum Loan to Value ($5MM-$100MM+)||75%|
|Acceptable Markets||Nationwide Urban and Suburban|
|Minimum Personal FICO Score||None|
|Legal Fee Deposit||Required|
In Default, Foreclosure
Chapter 11 Exits
Mobile Home Parks
MG Capital Group Inc. (MGCG) is a one of the leading provider of bridge loans across the nation. We offer quick-closing loans to borrowers, usually for the purchase of, or renovation of, investment properties. We fund loans for properties and projects that government-backed organizations would never be able to lend on. If you’re looking at options for your next project, we invite you to learn more about our bridge loan services.
What are bridge loans?
Why choose us?
We are easy to close with.
- Fill the ONLINE APPLICATION
- Acquisitions must be in a valid, duly signed purchase sales agreement. We are not able to review targeted deals.
- Download our summary intake form and send it to us with the items we require, both are at the bottom of each Lending page.
- Be available for questions regarding your loan request during our review.
- Terms issued quickly within 24-48 hours on simple deals and 3-5 days for complex transactions.
- A refundable expense deposit will be required for any necessary third-party reports and legal upon execution of terms.
- We may not require an appraisal, our decision is based on several factors.
- We typically do not require environmental reports or property condition analysis reports, unless there is a concern.
- Closings occur quickly after execution of terms, within 2 to 3 weeks.